I was outdoors working on organizing the ice chest for our river trip when the UPS man honked and pulled into our driveway. I just knew that it had to be your package Plantlady. I ran up to his van and received the package and ran into the kitchen to open it. Yes, I was not disappointed. It is so beautiful. I love it! I am not sure where I will find its final spot to hang. Thank you so very much.
An air of suspense still surrounds the delivery Plantlady. Even your return address is Plantlady Ponderings. an air of mystery just as your mysterious bird in the birdbath you too remain illusive.
Thank you and I will enjoy the beauty of your creation with fond memories.
Katrina in colorado


6 comments:
What a beautiful splash of color against the green. Plantlady has given you a lovely contemplation with her gift.
Thank you for visiting my blog. Yes...personalize my words. They're meant for the sharing, and with God's help, we'll all move closer to our perfection, all the while living the imperfections of this journey called faith.
Be blessed this week!
peace~elaine
Thanks for taking the picture so that we all could see the gourd that Plant Lady sent. It is truly beautiful! Plant Lady is surely talented, isn't she?
And what do you think about her "one of a kind" bird? A real "sweetheart" right?
mary
Have a great safe trip.
Lynn
Thanks for visiting my blog. You asked about my oldest daughter's haircut. The pixie cut was very, very short at that time. In fact I had her hair cut that short when she was five and later in her older years she told me that she hated that haircut. In 1999 after I came home from having surgery on my neck with a rod put in place, having an infection in the stitches, fell out of bed on ICU and had to have a shunt put in my head, my hairdresser came to my house to cut my hair. It was different lengths and colors so she said she would give me a "pixie" cut. I hated it also, but had no other choice. Thank goodness hair does grow back.
Hope you will come visit often.
AliceE.
welcome back! I'll be watching for your next post!
After your comments on the color yellow, it got me to thinking and so I did a Google search on colors.
On one site it stated that yellow had conflicting symbolism. "On the one hand it denotes happiness and joy but on the other hand yellow is the color of cowardice and deceit."
I thought that was rather interesting.
Again, welcome back!
mary
I love it, it's beautiful! It looks so good inside all that green. Plant lady is so talented. I can just imagine you running to the ups man, even though I don't know ya. I would of done the same!
I love your sight. Have a blessed day!
Sharon
Post a Comment